Sunday, November 30, 2014

Again Another Anouncement

Hi there!
   This is David the Post Host again. And again with another announcement! In quest of a suitable avenue of expression for my future travels I began a blog through Weebly to document my adventure in Germany. However, I find myself quite dissatisfied with Weebly and have undertaken to recommence with Blogger with a new blog called D'scovering at dscovering.blogspot.com . My favorite so far, however, has been this very blog which holds all the adventures and rambles around India. I will miss it, but I do not plan on spending the rest of my life in India, and hopefully my new blog will suffice for the rest of my disquisitions and ventures at home and abroad.
  Enjoy while you can, because you never know when I may post again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment